User options and tips are located below the “logout” button below the file section.
Shortcode Builder Settings: Change these
- Content: Assign to the correct client folder in dropbox
- Layout: File Browser View > Grid / Thumbnails
- Advanced: Allow Zip Download toggle on
- User Permissions: Remove the “anonymous user”
Click Insert Shortcode to save
Remove this block of info – clients don’t need to see this – click the group of text, click 3-dots/options icon – click Remove Block
Remove the “Need Help?” block too
Click Publish in the upper right corner to save and publish
Need help? Watch the Loom Video Walkthru – https://www.loom.com/share/bface6c2e9664074bb6cb6cb18dd8216
Preview, View, Download individual files
• Select one or multiple files by hovering over the top right of the document image and selecting.
• Download zipped folders or individual files by selecting download from the vertical dot navigation
• When done, logout from button on bottom left.
• Optional logout from the menu on the top right.