The following are the desired candidate qualifications:
- 6 years plus of field experience as a superintendent, or a 4 year degree in construction management plus 4 years of successful field experience, with an emphasis on medium and large scale multi-family construction
- OSHA 30 hour certification
- Certification in Stormwater Management (not mandatory)
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel, Bluebeam, Outlook, Etc.
- Ability to enforce corporate safety policy as primary safety representative in the field
- Ability to enforce corporate product quality expectations
- Strong interpersonal communication skills including ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, clients, A/E staff, building officials and subcontractors
- Strong negotiating/dispute resolution skills
- Advanced means and methods knowledge
- Assist project management staff with front end work scopes, schedules and VE analysis
- Willing to travel – although most of our projects are within driving distance of Grand Rapids, overnight travel is required for some projects
For consideration of employment, please complete this brief questionnaire.
You may also download the application directly now by Clicking Here.