Historic Restoration Projects

Cass Plaza

Coronado Apartments

New Center Commons

The Davenport

Historic Restoration > Coronado Apartments

The Coronado Apartments, located in midtown Detroit, constructed in 1894, was designed by the architectural firm of Mortimer Smith and Son. The multifamily building was one of the first apartment buildings built for affluent Detroit middle class citizens at a time when apartment living was just becoming socially acceptable. The multifamily apartment building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. Rohde did a complete reconstruction of the apartments and historic restoration the exterior fašade.

Portfolio